Recap 2 - I Suppose It Really Will Change Your Life
I Suppose It Really Will Change Your Life is the second recap episode. This episode covers the entire second season of Fobbies are Borange and was aired minutes before the beginning of the first episode of Season 3. It begins with the Narrator explaining what Fobbies are Borange has became by the end of its second season before clips from various episodes of the that season play one after another until the episode ends with the usual closing comment.
Original Broadcast Date: March 21st 2008
Benjamin Carignan - Foreign Hospital Woman, Jeff Andonuts, Master Belch, Moles (including the main mole and Leroy), Mr.Saturn, The Narrator, Pokey Minch, Trisha
Chaz Estell - Black Sesame Seed, Paula's Old Father
Stephen Georg - Arms Dealer, Confederate Resident, Gertrude, Kevin, Ness, Southern Paula
lewahi - Prince Poo
Randy Lilley - Geldegarde Monotoli, Lucky of the Runaway Five
Mechbeth - Busdriver
Stephanie Rick - Maude Flanders the Magic Cake Woman
Jon Kay - Tronk Man
Mr. T - Teleport Man 4
Martin Tovar - Beatrice, Dr. Brice Andonuts, Electra, Delivery Man, Everdred, Paula Polestar, Tony
Mallory Weir - White Sesame Seed
Reid Young - Department Store Spook, Ness' Father
bloopie, CherriGal, eyes5 Mashi and Jessie - Poo Fangirls
It is the final statement the Narrator said at the end of the episode about Fobbies are Borange, admitting that he was wrong in the previous recap episode.
The Narrator starts by reading mana's explanation about the origins of the name Fobbies are Borange but stops when he realizes he did it on the previous recap episode. He then proceeds to explain what is Fobbies are Borange and how it has grown in popularity during its two seasons. He then invites the listeners to follow him as the events of the second season replay before them. Then, the theme song used in episode 19 is played.
After the completion of the recap, the Narrator proceeds with his closing comment. He however has troubles finding the words and then begins to thank the audience for the support he got after his troubles with the other narrators. He then admits he was wrong in the previous recap episode and invites everyone to stay tuned for the next season. After the narrator finishes with his final sentence, mana's Foppies are Pink & Fobbies are Borange plays as the episode's outro. After the song is done playing, the clip of Poo's fangirls from episode 24 is played.
Clips revisited by the recap
- Part of the Narrator's opening statement where Stephen corrects him.
- The scene where the nature of the Zombie Paper is revealed.
- The scene where Ness and Jeff talks about what to do with the dead Paula.
- When Ness asks about the Foreign Hospital Woman being the same than the one in Happy Happy Village
- The hotel scene where Mr. Saturn gives the Chosen Three peanut cheese bars.
- Benjamin's episode call when he included "Shut up Roland" in-between his sentence.
- Master Belch's initial speech.
- The battle with Master Belch.
- The visit to the well.
- The end of the coffee scene.
- The Milky Well scene.
- Stephen making fun of Benjamin's mistake at the Milky Well scene.
- The scene in Dusty Dunes Desert with Busdriver.
- The Arms Dealer scene.
- The gambling scene.
- The "Meeting in Progress" scene.
- The talk with Gertrude.
- Pokey's rap and his talk with Jeff.
- Tony's call
- The Skip Sandwich scene.
- The part in Dusty Dunes Desert where Stephen had to say one of Martin's lines due to difficulties with Martin's microphone.
- The battle with the Moles.
- Trisha thinking which to choose between the diamond and the Runaway Five.
- Ness talking with his father on the phone.
- Ness' father's part where he calls Ness Tracy.
- A clip of Shopping from the Barenaked Ladies.
- Ness and Jeff's discussion about recovering Paula.
- The battle with the Department Store Spook.
- The pepsi commercial joke aborted by Jeff.
- The talk with Everdred.
- Benjamin's episode call.
- Ness' reaction to Moonside.
- The foreign languages speeches.
- The Mr. T teleportation scene.
- The Beatles' reference scene.
- Jeff's obsession for the song.
- The battle with the Mani Mani Statue.
- Benjamin's subtle comment to mute someone's mike during the intro song.
- The flashback with Paula's Old Father and Southern Paula.
- The Escargo Express Neglected Class scene.
- Talah Rama's rave party.
- Ness coaching Jeff for teleporting.
- Jeff's reaction when Tony spots him.
- The reunion between White Sesame Seed and Black Sesame Seed.
- Chaz Estell's comment about fanfiction or fanart made out of himself.
- The elevator scene with Jeff and Beatrice.
- The Trout Yogurt scene.
- The Clumsy Robot fight.
- Ness and Jeff entering Monotoli's office.
- The end of the helicopter scene.
- Monotoli and Lucky from the Runaway Five's rantings at the end of the episode.
- The teleport talk with the Chosen Three.
- The talk with the people who fixed the Sky Runner.
- Paula's anger scene in the Sky Runner scene.
- Dr. Andonuts calling out to Patrick when the Chosen Three arrives.
- The scene where Ness attacks himself because of the mushroom spores.
- Benjamin, Martin and Stephen's comments at the end of the episode to pretend it was live.
- Benjamin's episode call.
- Paula trying to convince the others to not go to Scaraba.
- Arkward scene between Jeff and the Magic Cake Woman.
- The scene where Paula asks the Magic Cake Woman about the ingredients of her cake.
- Benjamin's episode call
- The junk in the tronk scene.
- The scene with the Ghost of the Dead Theater Director.
- The episode was prerecorded due to its nature as a recap episode.